ARCUS Co. has adopted a policy toward the development and implementation of a company-wide quality assurance system which guarantees Research & Development and production practices in full compliance with the requirements of the Bulgarian State Standards, the international quality standard ISO 9001:2000 ; ISO 14001:2004 ; OHSAS 18001:1999 ; AQAP 2110. The procedures and methods prescribed by these standardization systems foster the efforts invested by the company management and personnel in delivering to our customers a product up to the highest standards for quality, reliability, safety of function, ease of operation and customer satisfaction.
The management considers the quality assurance system implemented by the company as a process of its own, characterized by three major stages: input, processing and output:
1. The initial stage relates to the basic principles of the quality management system followed by ARCUS Co.:
- Focus on the client – the initial seller-buyer relations with our clients gradually evolve into partnerships.
- Personal commitment – the management of ARCUS Co. understand that commercial success may only be achieved and perpetuated through highly motivated and capable personnel.
- Long-standing partnerships with our suppliers – our suppliers guarantee that the input materials used in production meet all requirements in terms of quality and consistency.
- Continuous improvement – the highly qualified and experienced R&D team ensures the improvement of the existing products and is aimed at extending the line of products by engineering of new defence-related products to meet the contemporary requirements for improving the combat efficiency.
- Managerial decisions based on the system approach – the focus in the decision-making process is increased efficiency on all levels.
- Centralized organizational structure – the system of making and implementing decisions provides for effective control at each and every stage of production.
2. These principles are then processed in the second stage and implemented into the production activities of the company for the purposes of accomplishing the major objectives of the QA system employed by ARCUS Co.:
- Maximum satisfaction of the contracted and presumed requirements of our customers.
- Continuous improvement of the quality of the designed and produced items.
- Permitting no defects and claims as to the quality of our production.
- Effective approach toward the choice of suppliers.
- Preventive and corrective actions and their implementation through registering, processing and analyzing all inquiries, offers and claims.
- Creating and maintaining conditions that allow each staff member to contribute to achieving the goals of the Quality Management System.
3. The third stage relates to the output
results of the quality assurance system: efficient production processes,
high quality of the products offered and ultimately – fully satisfied
requirements of our customers.